Fiber channel fabric merry go round channel is one of the most exceptional channels on the planet, and the innovation has been embraced in numerous wastewater plants all over the planet. The channel fabric rotational channel has great treatment impact, great water quality, stable water quality, solid gear activity and high computerization. It is the ideal gear of decision for water reuse process filtration frameworks.
The fiber channel fabric revolving channel is predominantly utilized for cooling circling water treatment and reuse of waste water after profound treatment. As cooling water, coursing water filtration after reuse: influent water quality SS ≤ 80mg/L underneath, gushing water quality SS ≤ 10mg/L. Utilized for profound treatment of wastewater, set after traditional enacted slop technique, deferred air circulation strategy, SBR framework, oxidation ditch framework, streaming channel lake framework, oxidation lake framework, can be utilized in the accompanying regions: ① Remove complete suspended solids ② Combined with the expansion of synthetic substances can eliminate phosphorus ③ Can eliminate weighty metals, and so on
Plan boundaries of the fiber revolving channel
Thing Technical boundaries
Channel type Filter material microfiltration
Breadth of channel circle approx. DN2000mm
Channel material lattice distance across ≤10 microns
Channel fabric material Fiber channel material
Viable filtration region 5.2 m2 (single circle)
Water quality before filtration Secondary treatment emanating
Delta water quality SS≤30mg/l (prompt pinnacle 80mg/l)
Release water quality SS≤5mg/l, turbidity≤2NTU Note: When the delta water SS≥50mg/l, the filtration proficiency of suspended matter is 70%
Four, the design of fiber revolving channel tank
Fiber turning channel tank is chiefly made out of (1) box, (2) channel plate, (3) discharging instrument, (4) mud release component, (5) focal line, (6) driving system, (7) electrical control, (8) siphon and valve system.
1、Box body: carbon steel welded, interior with imported enemy of consumption paint, outside with Baotashan epoxy zinc-rich enemy of erosion paint treatment, box body structure is minimized, light weight, little impression. The sub box can change the size of the water level drop.
2、Filter plate: Each channel plate comprises of 6 free pieces covered with channel material and sponsorship. The profundity of the channel hairs
to store caught particles and decrease head misfortune during ordinary activity. Each channel fabric channel circle has a compelling lowered filtration area of at minimum 5.2m2 (53.8 sq ft) and is handily taken out from the unit.
3. Discharging instrument : Consists of discharging attractions port, channeling, discharging pull port help parts, and so on It is utilized for discharging of the channel material.
4、Discharge component: Composed of release attractions port, pipeline, support parts for release pull port, and so on Used to clean the ooze at the lower part of the channel tank.
5、Central cylinder: The water streams into the auxiliary tank through the empty cylinder after treatment. The empty cylinder would both vehicle the water and drive the channel be able to circle to pivot.
6, drive system: by the minimizer, sprocket, chain, and so on, used to drive the focal cylinder and channel circle revolution.
7、Electrical framework: It is made out of electric control box, PLC, contact screen, fluid level observing and other electric control parts, which is utilized to control the discharging and mud releasing cycle and make its activity programmed, and can change the discharging time period mud releasing timespan.
8, siphon, valve component: by the divergent siphon, pipeline, electric ball valve structure, utilized for discharging and mud release.
Five, fiber turning channel tank process activity mode
The working states of the fiber rotational channel tank include: static filtration process, negative strain discharging cycle and mud release process.
(1) Static filtration process: the gravity stream of sewage enters the channel tank, which is furnished with puzzle energy dissemination offices. The gushing is sifted through the channel fabric, and the filtrate is gathered through an empty line and released from the channel tank by gravity move through a flood tank. The entire interaction is persistent.
(2) The negative strain counter level ascents step by step. The water level in the tank is distinguished by a tension estimating and observing gadget. At the point when the water level arrives at the discharge setting (high water level), membrane filter cloth the PLC can begin the counter-attractions siphon and start the discharge interaction. During discharging, the channel tank can be sifted constantly.
During filtration, the channel circles are static, which works with the base testimony of ooze. During discharging, the channel circles pivot at 1 rpm. The water in the channel circle is siphoned simultaneously. The water cleans the channel fabric from the back to front and releases the discharged water. The siphoning region represents just 1% of the absolute channel circle region. The discharging system is discontinuous.
(3) Mud release process: the channel plate of the fiber revolving channel tank is furnished with a can molded base, which is helpful for the assortment of slop at the lower part of the tank. Ooze statement at the lower part of the pool diminishes how much slop on the channel material, which can expand the filtration time and decrease how much discharging water. After a set timeframe, the PLC begins the muck release siphon and the ooze is gotten back to the sewage pre-treatment structure through the slop release pipeline at the lower part of the tank.
6th, the electric control arrangement of the fiber turning channel tank
- The electric control framework involves an advanced programmable regulator PLC as the center of the program control framework. The discharging of the channel fabric and the release of the slop are controlled consequently. The center parts of the electronic control framework are the S7200 series programming regulator and contact screen created by Siemens of Germany. The primary parts are top notch items from Schneider, with solid quality, phenomenal execution, solid capacity to adjust to the climate and great enemy of impedance execution, which is the best control framework for water treatment gear. 2, the framework is outfitted with manual and programmed two different ways: programmed mode, the administrator as indicated by the need to change the discharge timespan, gear can be as per the PLC pre-set program (as per time, fluid level control) to work; manual mode is just utilized in the hardware charging or support, to accomplish manual control of the valve, siphon, channel plate engine, and can work the comparing a key to finish the discharge work before closure or clean pool capacity or closure liquid catalyst work. 3、The S7200 can be furnished with an Ethernet point of interaction or DP interface correspondence module as per client necessities, which can understand information transmission with the fundamental plant station. 4、Manual and programmed mode determination, boundary setting, status sign and key activity are totally done on the touch screen; select from the underlying connection point to enter the comparing point of interaction and snap the relating key to finish the relating activity work. 5、The touch screen framework has an issue caution brief capacity; the valve opening and shutting isn’t set up identification, the siphon and channel circle engine over-current, over-burden discovery, when there is a shortcoming contact screen show issue data and create sound and light alert.
Seven, what is the contrast between the fiber rotational channel tank and regular channel tank
(1) The water quality is great and stable. Fiber rotating channel tank is utilized to supplant the sand channel media of the traditional channel tank by a channel plate covered with channel material, which has a little pore size and can hold small particles with a molecule size of a few microns (μm), so the water quality and soundness of the emanating are superior to that of the granular channel tank. The water quality and security of the emanating is superior to that of a granular channel, while the water nature of an ordinary channel is more unfortunate because of infiltration issues prior to flushing, and the leftover cleaning water in the channel layer will affect the profluent subsequent to flushing. What's more, how much water separated likewise changes with the difference in opposition.
(2) Novel plan and effect load obstruction. The fiber rotating channel tank is identical to a blend of a channel tank and a sedimentation tank, with the capacity of mud release. The huge particles of ooze settle straightforwardly to the lower part of the container formed tank and don't obstruct the channel material, for example dissimilar to conventional channel tanks: all suspended matter (SS) should be separated through the channel material. Along these lines the filtration cycle is long, the cleaning span is long, and the water powered burden and muck load that can be endured is a lot more noteworthy than that of a traditional sand channel tank, the suspended matter (SS) load is comparable to 1.5 times that of a common sand channel tank, and the filtration speed is half higher than that of a standard channel tank. In this way, the fiber revolving channel tank is more impervious to the effect of high suspended matter focus and huge suspended particles.
(3) Simple and compact equipment, less ancillary equipment, low investment in the entire filtration system. The fibre rotary filter tank can be continuously filtered during cleaning. In order to ensure continuous filtration, it is necessary to set up an intermediate storage tank in front of the sand filter tank or use multiple filter tanks to work alternately. The fibre rotary filter tank uses a small pump to pump the filtered water under negative pressure for automatic cleaning, eliminating the need for many traditional filter tanks such as backwashing pools and water towers. Due to the high backwashing intensity of the traditional filter tank, the air-water backwash requires not only high-powered pumps and blowers, but also two sets of larger diameter pipe and valve systems for air and water. The whole system is multifarious and complicated, with high investment. The automatic control system is extremely large and complex.
(4) The equipment idle rate is low and the total installed power is low. As the filter cloth is thin, it is very easy to rinse clean and the cleaning is very efficient. When cleaning, the area of the cleaning filter disc is only equivalent to 1% of the whole filter disc area. Cleaning is characterised by frequent but short cleaning times (1 time/60-120 minutes, 1 minute/time). The overall cleaning volume is also less. In contrast, the traditional filter tank has more equipment for gas and water backwashing pumps and blowers, large and many automatic valves, high power and high idle rate.
(5) Operation is automated, thus operation and maintenance are simple and easy. The filtration process is controlled by computer, and the interval time and process duration of the negative pressure pumping and cleaning process and the mud discharge process can be adjusted. Basically, it does not require dedicated maintenance management.
Low maintenance of the fibre disc filter. Fibre carousel filter tank less mechanical equipment, pumps and motors intermittent operation, less wear and tear of the filter cloth, the filter cloth is easy to replace, if for some reason caused by the filter cloth blockage, can easily replace the filter cloth. For sand filters, if the filter media is clogged, a large cleaning effort is required. And sand filtration is very difficult to replace the filter media.
(6) The head loss is much smaller than that of a sand filter. Fibre rotary filter tank is generally 0.2m, while the head loss of sand filter tank is generally more than 2m. The head loss of the sand filter tank is higher than 5m, with a large energy loss and increased operating costs.
(7) The footprint is much smaller than other filter tanks. Due to the vertical hollow tube design of the filter tray, so that a small footprint can ensure a large filtering area, thereby reducing the pool capacity, reducing the amount of materials and earthwork, significantly reducing the cost of the project. The daily treatment of 10,000 tons of filter pool, covers an area of no more than 20 square meters, the height of 3.3 m. For technical transformation, can solve the difficulties of insufficient space.
(8) The fibre rotary filter tank is easier to install than the granular filter tank. After connecting pipe fittings and electrical equipment on site, it can be put into use. Granular filter cells, on the other hand, often require the installation of filter media.
(9) Short design and construction cycles. Fibre carousel filter tank as a whole equipment, can be shipped as a whole, design and construction is convenient and fast; and expansion is easy.
(10) Low requirements for the endurance of the foundation, and low investment in equipment foundations.